Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Post

Well, I've waited a long time to start a "blog". I'm a "journaling" kind of girl, but I just never seem to have the time to pull out a pen and actually write. However, I'm watching as my son is speeding through childhood, and he has NO journals, other than short blurbs in his scrapbooks. Nothing to record how wonderfully curious he is. No written accounts of his humorous anecdotes. I read dozens of scrapbook magazines, and feel guilty as tears stream down my cheeks after reading heart felt stories of other people's children! I want him to know how special he truly is. I want him to see what REAL LIFE is. Real struggles, real hopes, real dreams, real prayers...REAL. BUT, I don't want to be so busy recording life that I forget to LIVE life either. The times we live in are full of challenges. Those challenges are what will continue to change us as a family as every day zooms past. I want him to know that despite everything these LifeNTimes bring, we are first and foremost centered around our God, who is awesome and who created us and brought us all together. That is why I've created this Blog. To document our LifeNTimes and to be as real as possible in showing what REAL LIFE is all about.

No comments: